Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Friday, July 20, 2007 

 

okie. I know what is the diagnosis.. it is hayfever,allergic rhinitis.

No wonder it is so horrible... I knew from the start it wasnt a common cold...

Anyway, Clarinase is supposed to help. Okie. At least now I don't feel as cheated because Clarinase tablets isnt cheap afterall... it costs 5 bucks per tablet.Therefore, it is no wonder that it is expensive and I was rather breathless because one in four sufferers has asthma. I know that I have allergic asthma. The caused of this attack, not too sure.. I dont know if i am allergic to pollen or maybe it could be my pillow.. dust.


Alright, a reminder to change my bedsheet soon!! and shoo! to all my soft toys. Mom as usual.. is nagging abt my poor immune system. hai.


Anyway, I have something interesting to blog about today...


Have you seen a sunbird in Singapore before?


Well.. I have!!! (excitedly..duh!!!!)


Every evening, a pair of sunbirds will fly to feed on the nectar of the flowers that are grown outside my house... it has been going on for a couple of weeks and I hope that they will visit more and more!! :) I tried to snap some photos of them yesterday and today... however, it was such a shame they are always alert and fly away before I could get a little closer. It would be great if I get a shot of them one day...


okie, for u guys who have no idea how does a sunbird looks.. it looks like this...


a pic I got from somebody's website. The pair I saw outside my house looks exactly like this. I mean.. the colour. Copper throated Sunbird. :)


  Amaryllis blogged at Friday, July 20, 2007