Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
heh. woke up damn early in the morning la. to meet Joy at Tanjong Pagar..
we went to the Maxwell hawker centre for the the infamous fish porridge... hahaha. I mean, myself la. Joy doesnt eat raw fish.. but i love them to bits!!! Unfortunately, the one that I ate, wasnt frm that very famous store la. long queue. so i was too lazy to queue. had another one frm the other store instead. ;)
after lunch, we took a train to raffles place.. chilled at Minds Cafe at boat quay.. hehhehe. we actually played three or four games... i am a very bad player at games.. always lose... according to Joy, there are three types of game... the reaction game, the mind (strategy) game as well as the luck game. hahahaha. Unfortunately, I am not a very smart person... so i always lose in strategy game.. i reaction isnt took fast too.. so i lose as well... the only game that I can play very well is Luck game. Hahaha. Hint hint.. i have lotsa luck.. so that basically explains why i play blackjack and some stupid games really well. Muahahhahahahaha!
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, July 12, 2007