Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Haha. Just came back from St James Powerhouse today...
went there with Adel...
hmm the dancing was fun... however, the guys we met were crap. they are nothing but shit. just so ungentlemen. I am not saying that I was expecting much from that.. but just out to test their patience.. to my amazement, i realise how crap singaporean men are. I think they have a lot to learn from some foreign men.
Earlier then, I was sharing to Adel abt how much i have changed... blah blah blah. and things abt wad josh did that i couldnt tolerate. to think abt that now, i guess i have to take back my words. though josh isn't really that fantastic.. but i guess i have learnt to appreciate him more....
at least... he massages me when i am not feeling well...
at least... he offers me his food when i dun wan to eat mine.. ( i often waste food... sometimes i take a spoonful and leave it)
at least... he eats my leftovers...
at least... he tells me what he is doing... (more of like reporting)
at least... he remembers all my favourite food and drinks...
at least... he doesnt shouts or scolds me when i throw my tantrums...
at least... he keeps quiet whenever i scold him...
at least... he keeps coming back to me whenever i tell him not to contact me animore...
at least... he sees me home...
at least... he makes an effort to make time for me...
at least... he surprises me...
at least... he doesnt sleep well whenever we quarrel...
*all these supposed to be in past tense
I guess from all these above... he truly likes me. I hope he still does. coz i love this man.
unfortunately, i didnt know how to appreciate him... coz i was so spoilt... and expected everyone to be like my dad...
who doesnt scold or hit me even once...
who always try his best to give me what I want.. my material needs..
who gives me money to spend...
who makes an effort to buy me my favourite emi durian cake when i casually say i miss eating tat...
who queues at 6am in the morning to buy me my favourite porridge in Maxwell hawker centre...
who makes an effort to talk to me when he knows that i am stressed... (though i nv reallie talk to him abt them)
These are the two men who dotes and has doted on me...
but only now.. i learn to appreciate them.
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, July 05, 2007