Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
LOL!
Haha. This is what I have been doing today... changing this blogskin though there isnt much difference except from the new 'banner' okie fine. gotta admit it.. i was very lazy. initially wanted to trace some fishes using illustrator but yah.. too lazy... therefore i simply kope a pic and type some nonsensical stuff besides it.
:)
I told weiyang that one day when i am free i will do something to this blog using flash. okie ONE DAY. one day... we shall wait for that day to come.
neway, been doing nothing much these days but to slack at home.. ever since i'm back from my trip.. i fell sick.. was running a temperature the past few days...followed by food poisoning which sent me running to the toliet a couple of times just to puke. lousy feeling. my gastric was definitely acidic. had a couple visits to the doctor and ya injections... which is also another reason why i have been hiding at home due to some swelling.. still waiting for the swelling to subsides.
argh! life at home is so boring. I am doing nothing productive.!!!!!!!
Holy cow!
shit. there is a lot of work to be done. port folio to be done.... photos to develope... and of course... SHOPPING! I miss shopping so much! though i dont need anything now... i bought a few hundreds worth of make up and skin care products last month.. as well as some clothes from zara and mphosis during the GSS. It is such a shame I missed it this month due to travelling and poor health. Gosh! gotta start shopping again once i have recovered.
Amaryllis blogged at Wednesday, June 20, 2007