Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Yea. life is shit
and its lots of shit.
Yes. I just stepped on shit
It is nothing but shit shit shit
Pardon me...
but i cant help but to shit
coz of all the shit that has happened to me TODAY I MEAN
Argh!
I dont want to think of those shit
I wanna forget those shit
but those shit r makin me so damn pissed
very pissed.
cb,lj,ccb,sotb,fo,dotb,b b b b b... shit shit shit shit shit.
argh!
I wish I could stop scolding...
but my mouth isnt obeyin my brain!
so damn pissed
他妈的!
ahhh! so pissed wif wad happened at work.
grrr.
他妈的!
fuck off!
Na bei!
Na bu
chow cb
fuck off manz!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pointin middle finger at the bitch*
I curse
and I swear
Good thing I will NOT SEE HER TOMORROW.
Chow cb.
Pardon me my language
its crude. veri crude.
U know I hardly scold the C(square)B word.
Okie. My best friends all know.....
So now...
My language has made it evident that I AM REAL PISSED TODAY.
YES> VERY ANGRY WITH SOMEBODY.
just wanna vent my anger... on this fucking blog'
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, April 19, 2007