Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Haha.
Holidays hav just started...
therefore have been buying lotsa stuff recently...
shopping shopping shopping shopping.
I think I am a little crazy coz I havent been buying so mani things at one go...
definitely have no idea how much I have spent recently....
but there is one i know...
I'm gonna work for the next 2 to 3 months to top up my expenses.
Really dont know how much i have spent...
from sch's printing...food...travel expenses...shopping... i dont know... ard 4oo these three weeks.. or more? I'm not too sure. It may not sound like a mega sum of money...compared to a fren's father's boss' daughter, who spent 20,000 bucks on a hermes bag....
What i have spent is peanut... but it is quite a lot to a poor, and humble student like me.
See that?
Poor and HUMBLE.
*sad*
Sometimes, I reallie wish that I hav a zillionaire father.
hai. I wish I wish I wish...
argh! too bad it will nv come true. hai..... forget it.
there is a good news to celebrate
I bought a pair of 3.5 inches tall heels wifout knowing...
by means that, i;m gonna be 9cm taller after wearing that pair of heels.
Can u imagine it?!
I'm gonna be a 1.65m tall girl!~
Wow! This is so exciting!
I have nv been so TALL in my LIFE!!!!
Though it may be just "temporary" ( when I wear that pair of heels)
It is always good to have it than NEVER.
Oh my God!
Come to think of it...
I have....
a little.......
Height phobia...
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
*yawn*
was airing my shoes and bags...
i didnt realise that I have so many pairs of shoes and bags...
so many to the extent that...
I have forgotten most of them...
I have so many pairs of shoes that I oni wore them once... or some nv worn before....
I didnt know...
I really didnt know.....
Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, March 27, 2007