Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Sunday, September 10, 2006 

 

My personal msg : aiz. my mom's impression of u guys hav changed. poorthing... she is very extreme. now she is nagging at me...

a few seconds later

His personal msg : my fren is complaining that her mom nags at her... But she is unwilling to tell me what... weird!!! Her name starts with K. Funny.

a few mins later

My personal msg : Birds of the same feather fuck together. damn asshole...bootlicker...trying to curry favour with someone...

a few mins later....

Josh called me...

Him : So what is there to bitch abt?

Me : nothing much la. some stuff happened

Silence

Me : So u call me to say nothing?

Him : No. I am calling to listen to u bitching... Since u didnt want to make one click n tell me what happened... so I called to listen..

Me : I know that you will definitely be jaded and go " so ? so ? So? " so I cant be bothered. And I didnt talk to you...

Him : see? See? U r like this again. U nv change! always talk to me with this threatening tone...blablablabla... i duwan to talk to u already...i dun care...i cant be bothered...

Me: wad? It is true wart. i will talk to u. but i wun take the initiative to talk to u

all the blah blah blah went on and I continued bitching

Him: hahahha. continue to bitch for all u want... hahaha I dont have to put up with it anymore! hahahahaa

and all the nonsense went on.

Him : anyway, its very late now. I am going to sleep. talk to u again. bye

Me: weird fellow! bye..


Josh, you r reallie a weird fellow! You said u dont have to put up with my bitching anymore... but why do u still call me just to listen to me bitch??.. aiz. and try to talk to me like in the past, when we were still together... tsk tsk tsk. Face it. U admitted that u still like me... and I know that. I know that you still care for me... aiz... well... I dont mind talking to u... am still comfortable talking to u....

hmm.. too bad we were together at the wrong time... wadever it is... we know that we wun patch up again...well, at least for the time being?... You and I know this very well. You wan to regain your place in school.. and me too... My results have improved a lot... I am progressing.. I am very happy with the way things are now... I am happy with my life... I love the sense of achievement that I get in sch..

We know what is the right thing to do... Breaking up is the best decision we ever made in our relationship... thats wad I feel... Dont wanna think so much.. but to concentrate on what we should do. Stay focus.. and be single minded abt our work.. n work towards our dreams. Ur dream to become a surgeon...my dream to become an advertising designer... Life is more than those BGR issues... there are so many goals that we can work towards to...

In whatever that I do...wadever descision that I make... There is a goal that I work towards to... I am very clear of what I want... you are as well... I do not blame u for the breakup... so u dont have to be sorry... we all know what is the right thing to do. so just do it... certain stuff.. we just put it aside...... its just not the right time to deal with it.


  Amaryllis blogged at Sunday, September 10, 2006