Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Heh. Supposed to do work now. But cant be bothered. I intend to wake up at 6.30am to do my work. Haaa.. Ok okie Sigh. Same lunch. Same place. Hehehe. Btw, can u see the Tiger Beer mug? Haha. I finished the whole mug. (if you believe me n Sam) Pics taken Today Hehehe. So cute right?! Haha. Took these in school today... we have this Japanese anime exhibition there... and lotsa FREEBIES too! Angela and Sam they got a few keychains, comics and postcards. Too bad, I didnt attend my Advertising class today... therefore, by the time I went there, those freebies were already gone. tsk tsk tsk Hehe... guess wad is this? Can u see the 4 footprints?? hehe... thats where Sam, Angela, Lum and K played the game!! There was censor beneath of course. So cool. Sadly I missed out the fun. :( Ad for Today Spotted this ad from a book. Guess wad ad is this??? . . . . . . . . Does it look like a ? that flips upside down ?? The dot is the head and the ( shape below is the tummy. The lady is pregnant! Its a SOS Pregnancy Ad. I have seen this somewhere before.... but still find it rather cool. ;P
Updates....








Amaryllis blogged at Friday, September 08, 2006