Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Hahahaha. A little crazy today... I quite like the graphic coz it looks so cute! Btw, there is this new game coming up... I think it has been going round in Malaysia now... it is some gang fight game.. some online game.. hehehe.. Angela, Sam and I were talking abt it over lunch just now. damn funny... esp when Sam was telling me and Angela that we must pai jui tonight... and that she actually came up with this... Police : What pai jui? Where? Sam : Malaysia Police : where? Sam : School Police : Who are your gang members? Sam: Me... Angela and Fiona... Police : What are your weapons? Sam : my keypad and my mouse Police : huh? Sam : So will I be under arrest?? tsk tsk tsk... I wanna finish my work asap... because I wanna play game!!! But so much work to do.... Sigh!
Today's dpm class was so funny... esp with vulgar pple ard... like my classmates (the guys) n dpm lecturer. hahahha. GP ( dpm lect) was trying to explain some stuff to us.. and he repeated his steps several times... he was rather fast so we couldnt get it... while he was going thru the work wif us, the guys were making some noise at the back of the class.. prolly coz GP was going VERY FAST... so GP got a little irritated and yelled at the guys ( in a jokingly way) in Hokkien
吵什么吵,吵你的死人头!It was very funny as it was spoken in Hokkien... then J (my classmate) jokingly said... 我们的死人头不会leh... in hokkien. damn funny lah.. so in the end GP had no choice but to repeat himself again noh.. hehehe... I quite like GP... find him a very funny guy...though he is always quick to comment and very act seh...he is probably one of the most straight forward lecturer that i have ever come across.. and it is what I like about him... hehehe... though he is really kpo... he always comment abt the way I sit in class... today he commented that I sit like a guy... hmmm.... well... it was cold so i crossed my legs? Anything wrong? hmm heck. oh yah. then at the end of the lesson, GP as usual would ask if we have any questions and problems with our work... dont know whats the problem with him today... he looked at Sam and I... n said " these two girls no problem one right? aiya.. u two so ZAI.. sure no problem one!" -diao- Obviously Sam and I tried to act blur and pretended to look at some other pple thinking GP wasnt referring to us.
Btw.. just downloaded a game.. PANGYA! Hahahaha. It is an online golf game...
Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, September 05, 2006