Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
updates for today.....
busy as usual... got lotsa work to do.... however as for now, i am too tired to be bothered.. i try to clear up my work this weekend... hmm after sch.. Sam n i went to bukit panjang plaza.. visited a pet shop.. oh my god! the puppies were so cute.... then it was oh my god! there was this little puppy eating his own poo!!! Eerrrk!! Guess wad? It actually finished everything... wow! Me and Sam were obviously disgusted... it was such a turn off..... hehe... errrk... Sam was the first who spotted it... then me... standing there.. staring at the little puppy...
me: was it really that delicious??
Sam: I think it must be. HA HA HA...
hehehehe.... oh wells..... the pup is too young to know it is it's poo.... or rather... it was really " DELICIOUS" hahahaahahaha
Argh! I think I have to start swimming again... been getting backaches very often..... like EVERYDAY?? Then when I try to walk straight, I cant... i think my posture is really bad... havin carrying my bag on the same shoulder for so many many many years. I am trying to kick this habit of carrying my bag on my left shoulder... and start carrying it on my right...however, i walk really funny... because i feel that i cant really balance.... and my body will still lean towards left. Walking nowadays give me backache... Hai. Partly is due to stress I guess.... hai. I am so tired. I think my backbone is alittle crooked now. Argh! sheesh........ Josh tried hard to change me... my posture n stuff... but to no avail..... because I simply couldnt kick that habit..... argh! guess now, i hav no choice but to do something abt it................................... or else my backache is going from bad to worse. It has been rather bad these few months................
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, August 24, 2006