Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Friday, August 18, 2006 

 

Sigh. work work work work work.

SO much work to be done... but i'm no magician....... argh! I hav idea how am i going to get them done...

-comic cover to be done using illustrator
-6 postcards on dengue fever (hand drawn) n print out....
-DPM project... 12 pages... gotta take pictures... and get everything done using photoshop
-Sketches for window display ( 3D model required)
-Packaging design ( logos,fonts,design,print out,mockup)
-Advertising design (classified ad.. sketches n ideas... final outcome)

Argh!!!!!!!!!!
I am going CRAZY!!! I dont know how................. argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK OKIE....
I will calm down............. and take one step at a time......................................... >_<

TO-DO list

TODAY

-Research on dengue fever and illustrations
-come up wif my own illustration styles (6 tight sketches to be done by Wed)
-Do my illustrator work (comic cover) 100% done with tracing n filling with colours

( die-die must be done )

SAT (wake up latest 9am to do and continue straight after church... RIGHT AFTTER DINNER)

-Select a product. make up my mind.
-Research on chosen category.. Product background and competitors
-Brainstorm 10 sets of new brand names + producer's co. name
-Research on typeface + logoface design
-Develop 5 logo type design

( die-die must finish.. gotta force myself)

SUN

-DO 6 tight sketches
-Think abt how am I am going to book an ad space wif 6.2k
-Brainstorm abt how am I going to do this ad
-Get my proposal done

( die-die must be done)

MON

-Go to Sam's hse n get the photoshots done (morning till evening??)
-select the pics that I want
-12 pages of sketches on how i want to do it ( do 4 pages of tight sketches first or at least think abt it)

(very important. i'm going to die horribly if I dont finish)

Okie this is abt it. what I will do this weekend. As for the other work, i will put them aside for the time being... i have to focus and I CANT AFFORD TO SLACK ANYMORE! BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME!!! Get it? XUEXIN! U HAVE NO TIME!!!

U gotta get ur work done because they have to be done. U know that u r going to be in deep shit if they r not done! u know that u gotta force urself to get them done... by hook or by crook u r gotta follow this n get them done... i dont care if u r not sleeping or wadever.. even if u r so sick n tired... u r still gonna crawl n get it done! Aright??!

GET UR BUTTS OFF NOW!
TAKE A SHOWER N DO UR WORK!!!!!!!!



  Amaryllis blogged at Friday, August 18, 2006