Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Hahaha. SO funny lor... was talking to my mom just now.. then she was saying that i have a lot of 烂桃花.. sigh! I also dont know why... i feel so sad la... havent found my mr right..
Argh!... i just broke up.. and ya... hav a few guys now. Shit! I dont know how!! But one thing for sure, they r not my cup of tea. oh my god.. esp someone... who happens to be someone i will get to see almost everyday.. argh! though ya.. he is reallie talented n all that... argh..... anyway, not my cup of tea...................... for now... just wanna calm down... focus on my studies... my graduation show....... n stuff.. dunwanna be in a relationship already...until i am ready.. and has found someone worthy of my love.
aiz... when will i meet him again? my first n only love..... i reallie wish the ten yr pact is true... i hope to meet him again.... sigh! but wad to do......... take one step at a time lo. One thing I am very sure of... the next guy i am going date.. is gonna be the guy i wan to marry. I wanna date with marriage as my goal..... i wan commitment.....
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, August 19, 2006