Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says: Sam's work Angela's 'durian Angela and Sam Me and Sam *will upload my work after Sam has scanned it in. I like my work the best actually.. hehehehe ;P hmm... argh! too lazy to type now. I will talk about abt dental trip yesterday the next time i blog. The dentist ar... tsk tsk tsk...
today i heard one small boy at a tender age of about 3?4? he said fuck you
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
and he was like repeating it
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
gosh!!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
and he later said fuck the gurl
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
wah piang!!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
and he said fuck you to the mother also
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
and the mother doesn't say anything!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
gosh!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
wat a useless mother!!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
such a failure!!!
Fiona -- i hate someone. hate him so much.. says:
if i were the mom, would hav slapped the kid
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
nxt time sure regret one
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
hahaha
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
i will slap until he cannot open his mouth
Fiona -- i hate someone. hate him so much.. says:
yah la. me too
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
aiyo!!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
my frend and i gt shock lorh
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
and the mother thinks is nth wrong
Fiona -- i hate someone. hate him so much.. says:
tats why
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
she like machaim dun bother
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
gosh!!
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
damn failare lah!
Fiona -- i hate someone. hate him so much.. says:
think the mom also dat kind one la
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
well educated but so bad mannered
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
no use
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
education gne to waste
Suffering 99% PHD (permanent brain demage) says:
go school as if nv like tt
This topic started because I started to use the f word... to one my lecturers... not right at his face of course... behind his back... when I was complaining to my fren about what happened in school last week. I reckon i had repeated my story many many times... to my classmates, friends and Josh. It is a very long story that I haven't got to blog about it.
By the way, though it may seems like I use the f word very often... I dont use it to my friends and family... just some pple who I hate... like that fucking irritating asshole lecturer that i complain about... its not that I am being disrespectful or something.. but some pple r just too free to find pple to find fault with... don't know whats the fucking problem with him... keep picking on me... while i was just doing my work at a corner. Crazy fellow. I wish he would choke to his death from his saliva.
Hello! UNCLE.. Can u not being such a creep?!
Alright, one of my classmates had decided to file a complaint about him... and right now, he thinks that I am the one who did that. SO NOW? I am taking the rap. The scapegoat. Thank you so much. Well, i am actually not angry with the person who complained about him.. because I know her in person and she wanted to seek justice... the entire class, everyone knows that he is being unfair when it comes to grading... so it is okie. Just that now, that dumb asshole thinks that i am the one who did that.. which also means that he would be finding more ways to pick on me and criticise my work.... jeopardise my grades?? I am not sure.... however, if it is such a case... argh.. i am not going to spell it out. whatever alright. I still hate him.
Yup... okie. I shall put this aside now. There is so much that I want to blog about today... apart from my dear Josh is flying back this Thurs... probably, will meet him tomorrow for one last time before he leaves Singapore. Then another four more months to go... he will be coming back in Dec... however, he will have to fly back in mid Jan as his academic year is going to start early next year. Woah. By then, he will be in his 4th year... 3 more years to go! hahaha... I am so sad. Gonna miss him again.
Heh... School was fun today.. as Sam and I got to develop my pictures in the darkroom again. Here are some pictures that we got to developed. Sam scanned them in and posted them on her blog. However, she hasnt scanned my work in, so in the meantime, just enjoy my classmates' work. :) I will post them on my blog once she is done with it.



Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, July 18, 2006