Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Hmm. Did I mention what happened in school today? I was so freaking pissed off with one of my lecturers. The one whom I mentioned the previous time who is probably going through his menopause... unfortunately at this early stage in his life. Yes. How unfortunate he is....
Alright. Here the story goes.. I had my presentation today... after I was done with my presentation... there came the critique... after all was done, he gave me my grade... a good 76, seventy-six. So, my reaction to that was... 'orh' then I walked off. And his reaction to that?? "Someone is NOT HAPPY with me", thats what he said... I rolled my eyes (obviously, not facing him) got back to my seat, sms-ed Josh abt that fellow.... then ya... he said this thing that really put me off "My grading is very fair. All you guys can see, I show no favouritism." Anyone who has a brain, understands what he was trying to say... trying to say that I am unhappy with my grades and obviously don't deserve a better grade. What is that ASSHOLE trying to do? Trying to provoke me and knowing that I would have no choice but to pacify him? Asshole! How would he expect me to react?! Smile and thank everyone for all their support and encouragement, thank him for being such a generous man for giving me such a "good" grade. Ha Ha Ha. Ya right! I would make sure I kick his ass and send him flying around the globe for a good 76 rounds. Okie. That wasn't all. When he was done with the critique and stuff... he started to go through all the work, like what we should do or what we should not in order to help us to achieve a better grade... I wasn't really looking at him at that time as listening would be so much better... I do not know what was the fucking problem with him that he started to shoot at me.." now someone is unhappy with me thats why not looking at me" Hello!!!! I do not know what is his problem! Crazy fellow!
I think he doesnt like me for he has always being picking on me these days especially since last week. Told Josh about it, so he asked me to play along... Hmm... I don't know what is his problem... I wasn't unhappy with my grades... or quite happy with it because in the first place, i know that I ought to have put in more effort and do a better job. Anyway, whatever it is, I can't be bothered.. I wish he could leave me alone and stop picking on me. And I will continue to do what I am supposed to do and make sure I prove him wrong that I can do a better job than that.
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, July 06, 2006