Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Was feeling BORED.. so I just took a test.. Muahaha
- SmarterChild - says:
Vocabulary Quiz: How Word-Wise Are You? (20 questions)
Do you get confused when people throw big words at you or do you respond with an even more sophisticated vocabulary? Take this quiz to find out how vocab-savvy you really are.
A concise argument is:
1 compelling and persuasive
2 amusing and lighthearted
3 brief and to the point
4 completely boring
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
3
- SmarterChild - says:
A person who is eupeptic is in what kind of mood?
1 Overly sensitive
2 Depressed
3 Hateful
4 Cheerful
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
4
- SmarterChild - says:
To covet is to:
1 steal
2 wish for enviously
3 laugh at
4 appreciate
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
2
- SmarterChild - says:
What is a synonym for neoteric?
1 Ghostly
2 Futuristic
3 Ancient
4 Modern
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
4
- SmarterChild - says:
A synonym for chant is:
1 cry
2 sneeze
3 sing
4 hide
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
3
- SmarterChild - says:
An innate characteristic is:
1 annoying
2 contagious
3 learned
4 inborn
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
4
- SmarterChild - says:
Something that is immutable is:
1 unchangeable
2 mute
3 fickle
4 loud
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
1
- SmarterChild - says:
If something is laudable it is:
1 unacceptable
2 worthy of praise
3 irritating
4 hidden in a secret place
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
2
- SmarterChild - says:
A synonym for dearth is:
1 lack
2 sadness
3 overabundance
4 dirt
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
1
- SmarterChild - says:
What does a fallacious person do?
1 Falls down a lot
2 Always tells the truth
3 Deceives or misleads
4 Obsessively tells dirty stories
-- I wanna go Tahiti!!!!!!! says:
3
- SmarterChild - says:
You have completed the first set of questions in the *Vocabulary Quiz: How Word-Wise Are You?* survey. Here is your rating:
You're a walking thesaurus! Friends probably carry around pocket dictionaries to decipher what you have to say.
Muahahahaha. Funny sia... anyway, gtg.. have to do housework!
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, June 05, 2006