Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Aizz. seriously don't know what to say.... I have realised that my memory is failing... i keep forgetting stuff... stuff that i did.. places that i went before... what is going on with me? Is it because they are not something that is important to me.. therefore, i don't remember. Today i talked to my fren, jq... he mentioned abt some restaurant that he went wif his sister today... i been to that restaurant.. but when he asked me where about... ha.. i dont remember. Tian is telling me that I have LOUSY memory. Haha... well, i hav no choice but to admit it... I seriously have lousy memory... i dont remember a lot of stuff... so please dont try to test me by asking me questions and mentioning stuff that i said... coz I DONT REMEMBER THEM... Unless, they are something which are VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.... In the past, i used to have fantastic memory... small little things i would take the effort to remember... however, these days.. its a no-no... I do not have time n so much memory space to remember them... All i could remember is my sch work... And yes.. I dont think before i talk as well...... in the past, i would la... but these days.... no.. He called me in the morning... before i hung up the phone.. i said gd night to him... he mentioned abt chicken little... i talked to him abt john little.. do u know how terrible this is? My brain isnt functioning well... MOST OF THE TIME.... the only time, i seriously use my brain is when i am in sch doing work... other than that, it is not really working... it is plainly doing its routine stuff.... no joke! haaa.... i have to change manz.. i have selective hearing n memory...
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, December 05, 2005