Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Haha... Nice Pic? I seriously love this pic coz i find it rather cute... I have another one which is rather cute... its a picture of a duck... I took it in Botanical Garden while I was doing my photography work. Oh well, I am too lazy to take out my thumb drive... Maybe I will upload it some other day... when I am FREE....
It's been ages since I last blogged.... as USUAL... I have been VERY VERY BUSY... with my school work and other commitments as well. Frankly speaking, I am SO TIRED... I need to sleep very badly.... However, my mind is flooded with my work and the looming deadlines.... Very often I would spring out of my bed if I remember something.... Grrr! This is my life... it revolves nothing but work. Fret Not Xuexin! Two more weeks... Just two more weeks.... Everything would come to an end.... Yep. By then I would be able to ENJOY!!!! I promise my lecturer that I would not procrastinate and do well on my final project.... I'd better keep my promise... Hehehe... Oh wells.... I don't know how am I going to cope... Bleah! Dunch wanna think abt it... I will go crazy.
Right now, I am trying very hard to keep myself SANE... coz I have been under so much pressure..... somewhat feels that I would go crazy anytime.... These days ar... I am VERY HIGH... it seems like the more stressed up I am, the higher I get... Hahaha... Thou shall not tell u what I did in class... its pretty horrible... but would upload a pic that me n anson took.... it was so funny... wait till he sends me that pic... its for our photography class la... In that pic, he was trying to kiss or lick me la... den i was dodging.... damn funny... okay... I am kinda crazy these days... cant believe wad i did in class today... I was so playful that i lifted my fren's shirt up to look at his boxers infront of the whole class n lecturer... SHH!!!! hahahaha... cant believe i did that... n i was asking him cheekily wad colour was he wearing.. hohoho... Seriously, at that pt of time, i find it NO BIG DEAL... Since I always see his boxers in school... oh my god! I even asked him to wear the boxers wif mickey mouse tml... shit... I am nuts... I have been so high that i am losing control... even asked my classmates to do bartop dancing... Sheesh...
Seriously think that I am becoming very playful n wild... been drinking often as well... I play very hard these days... coz i feel that I have worked so HARD... if i dun play hard... party hard... i'd let myself down... Heeee..... cant wait for SA to pass.... can't wait to Sunbathe wif Anastasia n Lili in our bikinis in NOV.... Cant wait for CLUBBING... Cant wait to chiong till 6 in the morniing!!!! HOHOHO.... I AM WILD! I wanna DRINK N DRINK DRINK>>> AND GET DRUNK... WANNA HIGH! Woops!! The devil inside me is coming out!!! Whoooooooooooooooo
Anyway, U just bear wif me... I am VERY STRESSED OUT wif my work... I have so much work to do that I havent been really sleeping for 2 days... I barely sleep 3 hours a day... I AM SO BUSY.... SO TIRED.... In the past, when i was stressed out i would be very moody... these days... i am learning to laugh it off... just be a siao ZA BOR..... hahahahaa... wadever... i am very high now.. guess i should sleep... waking up at 3am to DO WORK... HOHOHOHO
Amaryllis blogged at Friday, October 21, 2005