Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Woah. Time flies.. another week has past. What can I say? I am so proud of myself to be alive and kicking. Hahaha. As usual, I am still very busy with my school work. I have tonnes of shit to do... I managed to finish my powerpoint slides yesterday... and I am left with Mickey's design (btw, Mickey is my teacher's name) I have 13 designs to be completed by Wednesday... another 6 designs which is due perhaps next week... One basic drawing to be completed by tomorrow but I am not doing it until National Day... Interior design drawing plan which is due on Friday... and yes... 4 pieces of rendering techiques to re-do... and six figure drawings to re- do. Haha. My workload is crazy la.. Oh yes, almost forget, my essay.. and cravings to do.. haha due next week... Hahhaa. Well, I think it is better than last week.. I had more work last week.... Anyway, just taking a little time off to rest.. Have been really tired... totally jaded...
Think I suffer from Insomia.. I couldnt sleep last night... the moment I closed my eyes, all I could see was my piles n piles of hw... which is kinda shitty.. I am physically and mentally drained... but I couldn't sleep.
Hahaha... My sis is scolding me coz i hav been feeding my hamster non stop.. Hahaha... so funny. I see my hamsters so cute.. of course I wanna feed them mah... she is complaining that they are putting on weight.. and should be on diet.. wahahhaa..
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, August 01, 2005