Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Gotta redo Mickey's work again. Sigh! I have been re doing his work 4 or 5 times. He asked me to recrop the picture to make it more interesting and commented that those textures were too muddy. Well.................... Wad to do???? I know I shouldnt complain because many of my classmates are doing the same thing as me. Some of them even re do it 7 times. Well.... at least he changed his mind... he allows us to draw the textures instead of cut and paste, which would be very time consuming. I'd better do well this time.. with a spirit of excellence. Perhaps I shouldn't brainwash myself by telling myself how much I hate doing that... coz when the attitude is not right, the work will never be done well. I ought to brainwash myself, telling myself how much I LOVE DOING IT! Just like what I did for Perspective, the time I drew the floorplan for the bathroom. I don't really like Perspective because it is too technical... So I brainwashed myself, told myself how much I enjoy doing it, in the end, I did a pretty good job. :) It was a great feeling even though I spent 7 hours doing it.. and got only one hour of sleep that day... because I saw my classmates coming to look at my work... and gave me good comments.
Now, I have three projects on my hands... Have to hand in them next week.. Its pretty rush.. but I know I must put in my best effort. I must do well. Yep. One more week... Perservere... After SA, I would be able to enjoy for all I want... I can do spa... shop.. sunbathing... swimming... all sorts of stuff.. I wanna enjoy manz... give myself a good treat.. because I have worked very hard. :)
Amaryllis blogged at Wednesday, August 24, 2005