Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

 

Attention
Better not read this

Basically, I am typing this to vent my frustrations. I have been so busy and tired. I am worn out.... totally jaded... I am very stressed out!!! I just wanna cry to vent my frustrations.

Blame the monday blues... wadever.... I am very stressed!! About my upcoming SA... I have so many projects and do not have enough time to do. Been sleep one or two hours every day... i'm so so so so so so so so so TIRED!!!!!! I still owe Mickey's work... and I tell u... his work r damn tedious.. for every design.. it can lasts me 9 hours to finish I tell u. I am so fed up abt redoing my work so many times. Been doing cut n paste lately... it is fucking irritating... Coz they look so muddy... like shit... Why??? Coz the textures are either too light or dark... I am so fucking irrirated.... His work will be dued next week... and i would hav to submit my cut n piece shit this wed... I was doing it just now... and the fucking toning was very bad. I am so pissed off. I wanted to give up cutting and pasting by simply drawing the textures but my classmates advised me against it, because at the end of the day, i would still have to submit the fucking cut and paste thingy. As u know, design is never ending.. I always do my best for the those fucking design.... but that mickey mouse would always ask me to improve on this n that.. it is never ending... so it is fucking frustrating... To think that u put so much effort on those fucking shit, and no one is going to appreciate it. ASSHOLE!

Pardon my language.. but i am really very pissed... At least, I dont say those words... I type them out. I tell u..... I feel very stressed out every day in school. No idea I siao or what... Why am I doing all these things to myself/? Why I make myself suffer???? Got to know my grades for certain modules... I am so fucking angry with myself... I try so hard why am I still not as good.. Wadever, I admit i am not as patient as some of my classmates... Aizzz.... though my results is average.. i am still fucking angry.... I am hitting my target but I am not there yet... missed by 3 marks... Damn damn damn pissed. And i tell u... when i saw my marks, i tot it was not bad... quite good.. but when I look at the my classmates' marks.. they are much better... u get wad i mean... Sorry, i dunwan to compare with the weaker students... i am talking abt those talented pple... tat feeling is really shitty... When I do my work, pple may come to me and tell me that i have done a good job.... all right, they may be good... when u look at them individually.... but when its time to compare... i can assure u that my work is shit... Well, this is how i feel... or u can argue that I can look at it at a different perspective... maybe thats true... when i see their work, i say that its nice... when they look at my work, they say tat its nice but i dun think likewise.... get wad i mean? Yah.... this is it...

Enuff of making noise.. i gotta sleep.. so tired. I bitch so that I would feel better......then tml i would hav the mood to do my work arr..... that mickey mouse's work... and my other projects. I think I am aiming for a pass for mickey's work.... coz its really shitty... they other subjects... i am aiming for As.. I must get an A for the other projects.. I must do it. I must do it!!!!!

Yesh! thats the spirit... No use crying here.......


  Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, August 23, 2005