Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Haha... School had started on Monday. Heez... what can I say? My school is so COOL!!! My classmates are so Funny!!! Seriously love my classmates and sch's lecturers. I love all the subjects that I am studying now... so much so that I look forward to school every day. :) Heh... let me list down my subjects... there are.. rendering technique, printmaking,ink painting,sculpture,ceramics,metalsmithing,principle of design,basic drawing,figure drawing, perspective and history. INTERESTING RIGHT? hahaha... They seriously are... esp basic and figure drawing... I love to draw a lot... The only thing that is very stressful about school is that its damn expensive lor. coz of the materials that i need to buy for my subjects. going to be broke soon.. hehe... My lecturer was telling us that we are designers therefore we have to use good equipment... so the stuff he told us to buy are damn expensive. 30 bucks for a set square.. wad do u think???? I havent bought tat yet lar.. coz i find it craziness... heh.. another thing which is quite stressful is that when u think that you are doing quite well.. and that when u look at the work ur classmates do.. many of them would be better than u. Maybe I am very competitive or something.. I don't know whether my classmates hav this same prb as me or not... but every time i see someone who is better than me.. i will tell myself to work even harder because i want to be better than him/her. No idea where the motivation comes from. Perhaps its because right now what i am learning are what i am very interested in...therefore, i hav high expectations... heh.. anyway, its a friendly competition. :)
Yep. gtg now. I hav a mass lecture tml morning
Amaryllis blogged at Wednesday, July 13, 2005