Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Yes yes. What was written in the email is true. I should communicate with God more.. Other than praying for something and wait for it to be answered. God needs to know my feelings.. well, he does.. just that he wants me to tell him.
Have been very lost lately. Very troubled over the postings which will be out later today. When the sun rises... I do not know what is God's plan for me. Do not really know what I want out of life. Just so lost. Things didn't turn out the way I expect them to be and now, I am trying to look for other alternatives which will change my course of life. I am so afraid of making wrong decision.. and doing something I don't really like. Sigh! But one thing I know, whichever I do, I will give in my best. I am very stubborn. Even though it is gonna be difficult.. I will continue to push myself.. esp when it gets challanging.
Shall see what the posting is gonna be like. I may be going to study interior design in Nafa. I have always been interested in that since young. Used to move my furniture around to make my bedroom looked spacious. And designed furniture.... by drawing them out. I was so into it when I was in Primary school. However, if I choose to study interior design, I may not be able to teach... Argh! I'm so stressed. U simply cant get everything in life.
Amaryllis blogged at Friday, March 25, 2005