Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Saturday, March 05, 2005 

 

I've sinned again today. Every day I tell myself, I mustn't sin. But I seem to do it again and again. Yesterday, I sinned. I repented and I committed that sin again today. I want to change. However, there are things that I want to keep to myself. A few days ago, I raised my voice at my mom, I told myself I mustn't do it again, however, I raised my voice at her again just now. I tried very hard to control myself, but I couldn't, or rather I didn't try hard enough. I was very pissed off. Absolutely pissed off with all her complains and repeated words. I have enough troubles of my own, and I didn't want to listen to hers. I ought to be more patient with her, I ought to share her troubles, I ought to encourage her. Instead, I blurted out hurtful words to her like I do not wish to know her troubles as I have enough troubles of my own. Sheesh!

I want to change. And I have to change. Character wise, to be more loving, to be more like Jesus. Sometimes, I feel like a little devil... To be truthful, I am a selfish and prideful person. I will hate you for life if you ever trample my pride. Fortunately, I have changed, not completely but partly. God has given me many tests, he has put many people in my life, good and not so good ones. Good ones to be around to encourage me in bad times, not so good ones to be around to say unpleasant words to me, which usually trample my pride. I thank God that during the past few days and years, I've learned to accept them. To accept whatever people have to comment. And to humble myself. God is moulding my character, he is seriously. I have learned so much from so many difficult situations. He is preparing me for something else... I do not know what it is... but one thing I know, if he brings me to it, he will bring me through it. I thank God that over these days, I've learned to be strong. I wasn't strong in the past... Small little things that happened to me, a little setbacks, I thought of foolish stuff like committing suicide, turning to self mutilation and all the silly stuff. Thank God that I'm no longer like this. I look at things at the positive side. :) I even told my mom that I don't need her to worry for me. No matter how hard I fall, I will still get up and move on. Even if there isn't anyone to be around to lend me a hand, I will still get up no matter what. Because I have God. He is my source of strength.

Apart from pride, I have another area I need to change, to be selfless. I realised that I am quite selfish at times... Even simple things like giving up my seat in the train, is what I have always been struggling. At times, I give it up... At times, I don't. Especially when I was feeling very exhuasted. Then when I do, I feel bad for the entire day until I go home and repent. Sigh! Even simple thing like this, is a struggle for me. Really must change. Ah, there are so much about me that I must change. I am not perfect. I am a sinner. Like what my Pastor said, we human are born to sin. It is so true. Who doesn't sin?

The path to the heavens is so narrow. Walking with God is so difficult. Every day I must make sure, I lead a day that pleases God. To try my best to be blameless before him. I've sinned again today. Tomorrow, I mustn't commit sin again. Have to be very careful with my words and thoughts. And yes, self control. I must learn to be patient, loving and slow to anger. That is what true love is.


  Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, March 05, 2005