Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Sigh... dont like my blog to be shown on the search engine... :( Errk Hate it! I hope they dont read my blog unless I give them the permission to. Anyway, ya... it sucks.
Opps. Chinese New Year and I am using some nasty words... hmm. its 1am now. I havent slept. So tired. But I dare not sleep. My parents are not home yet... Mommy went to watch Oprea again... :( No one is at home except my sis and I. She is sleeping now... Sigh! Dare not switch of the lights leh... I hear strange noise outside... oh my God.. I am such a coward... I dare not even walk about in my house at night lor.... Sigh! Shit.. Need to use the toilet... better keep the lights on... Mommy! Please come home soon!!!
Amaryllis blogged at Wednesday, February 09, 2005