Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
name = Everyone knows......
piercings = earholes
tattoos = Ouch! Dont hav la
height = The bus I used to take after sch.. 156
shoe size = 3+3=6 Yay! Size 6!
hair color = Brown
length = shoulder length
siblings = a younger sis
pets = My dad's fish??
LAST:
movie you rented = Hmm... Matrix... i guess...
movie you bought = hmm... its 3 years ago..I dont remember. :)
song you listened to = some love song... I dont know the title. heh
song that was stuck in your head = Currently none.... seriously cant think of any
thing you've downloaded = a webpage I guess...
cd you bought = hmm... some oldies bah
cd you listened to = beegees
person you've called = Adel... and thats 5 days ago
person that called you = a lady from Acorn market research...
tv show you've watched = some olden hongkong movie
person you were thinking of = oh no... it keeps changing... :)
Do..
you have a bf or gf = Nope
you have a crush on someone = I hope not...
you wish you could live somewhere else = Yesh!
you think about suicide = Nope
you believe in online dating = Only fools believe in that.
you want more piercings = ouch! it hurts. No thanks.
you want more tattoos = Fake ones I dont mind.
you drink = I cant survive without drinking...
you do drugs = Thats the rich's hobby
you smoke = its expensive as well.
you like cleaning = I am a neat freak
you like roller coasters = depends on my mood.
you write in cursive or print = cursive
you carry a donor card = nope
For or Against..
teenage smoking = against...
doing drugs = against
premarital sex = against
driving drunk = against
soap operas = Hmmm........ no comments.
Best...
tv show = Outback Jack!! :) Its on starworld.. Thurs 10pm
thing in the world = God?? Hmm. He's not a thing! I cant think of anything else.
thing to collect = joy... yes it is true... money cant buy happiness
colors of all time = I love rainbows..
thing to do on a rainy day = Sleep
feeling in the world = joy
Have you...
ever cried over a guy = Ya... I was so dumb...
ever lied to someone = I am not a saint
ever been in a fist fight = yes.... Opps! :P
What...
Perfume do you use = Tommy Hilfiger
shoes do you wear = all sorts.
are you scared of = cats... lizards... snakes... I will cry if I see them. I am serious. I will cry.
Number...
of continents I have lived in? Only that red dot.
of drugs taken illegally? I'm not rich enough to afford drugs.
of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? more than 15 less than 30
of people I consider my enemies? ZERO
of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? Not like I am some super stars....
of scars on my body? Never count....
Have you ever...
Fallen for your best friend? I am straight. I dont promote homosexuality.
Made out with JUST a friend? Over my dead body.
Been in love? Always. :)
Cheated on someone? Yes. Regret doing that.
Who was the last person...
You touched? Myself.
You talked to? My mom.
You hugged? My bolster.
Have you/are you/do you....
Considered a life of crime? No
Considered being a hooker? NO
Considered being a pimp? No
Are you psycho? *winks* what do you think?? Heh
Split personalities? Maybe yes... You should hide all the knifes.. and sharp objects...
Schizophrenic? Sufian said that I am.
Obsessive compulsive? Hmm... What do you think?
Panic? You come and tell me who doesnt... Other than God..
Anxiety? At times....
Depressed? used to....
Obsessed with hate? Used to...
Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? nope
Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? nope
Are you...
Understanding: I think so.
Open-minded: semi open.... how about that?
Interesting: depending on my mood.. and who I am with...
Hungry: always!
Friendly: should be...
Childish: at times... esp when I am with Jean or my sis
Healthy: Not sick...
Difficult: If I dont like your face... hahahaha...
Thirsty: Yes. Very thirsty
Responsible: usually.....
Sad: depends...
Happy: maybe?? I dont know..
Trusting: NO.
Talkative: depends on my mood
Lonely: No
Own a webcam? not yet. :) Soon soon....
Currents
Current Clothes: grey tee.. green shorts
Current Mood: thirsty
Current Taste: tasteless
Current Hair: tied up. Like an ah soh
Current Annoyance: My room is too warm.
Current Smell: sweat.... how abt that?
Current thing you ought to be doing: bathing
Current Book: the rape of nanking. This is my 3rd time reading....
Current DVD In Player: Its empty
Current Refreshment: hmmmm....... let me think...
Current Worry: job n cash
Current Crush: Is there anything to do with you?
On Dating....
Long or short hair? short hair. but not too short.
Dark or blond hair? I'm fine with both
Tall or short? Tall... he better be... best if he is.... 1.83m n above.. hurhurhur
Mr. Sensitive or Mr. Funny? in between
Good boy or bad boy? not too good... good boys r usually boring..
Dark or light eyes? I'm fine with both
Pierced or no? Better not hav any
On preferences....
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? None. Chocolate gives me uclers
McDonalds or Burger King? None. I prefer Mos burger
Marry the perfect lover or the perfect friend? Hmm... to be honest... Perfect lover.
Sweet or sour? Sour
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? root beer
Sappy/action/comedy/horror? action and comedy
Ocean or Pool? Ocean to snorkel... Pool to swim...
Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? I hate cheese!
With or without ice-cubes? Hmm...without
Shine or rain? Shine when I am out to play... Rain when I am at home
Winter/Summer/Fall/Spring? Fall and spring. I hate winter!
Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla
Gloves or mittens? Bare hands.
Eyes open or closed? Open to see
Fly or breathe under water? Breathe under water.
Bunk-bed or waterbed? waterbed. Maybe I can poke n swim in it.
Chewing gum or hard candy? chewing gum
Motor boat or sailboat? sailboat. More romantic.
Amaryllis blogged at Friday, February 04, 2005