Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Alrite-a.. What shit am I thinking about right now? I was supposed to shopping with mom.. however, the rain spoilt my fun... Mom isnt going shopping anymore... Ok, whatever. Things have been getting mundane lately... I am begining to hate my life. Very much. Anyway, heck. Pretty pissed. Very pissed. Extremely pissed. Grrrr. Life hasnt been good for me... alright, not physically but mentally k.. I get what I want.... There is nothing I lack in life... but the thing is that, I am feeling that my life is becoming very empty. Somehow, there is this emptiness in me... There hasnt been security these days... and its so NOT ME. dots. Who am I? Things havent been going well... spiritually. Shit.... People tell me I need some fun... sorry.. what I need isnt fun.. maybe it will let me forget my troubles for awhile but they will come back to haunt me again. Shitty... Why am I feeling this way... I need God. :-( *grumbles*
I need to be busy. I need to do stuff..... yeah.. very busy..... There are so many stuff that i do not want to think about.....................................................................................................................................
What the...... ****!!!!!!!!!!!
Amaryllis blogged at Friday, February 18, 2005