Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Aiya... didnt get to sleep well last night... My legs were aching like shit lor... coz I wore heels... Oni managed to fall asleep ard 4am... What the h***... yah lar. Went out with Josh yesterdae lor... quite okay lar.. talked a lot also... didnt know that our interests are somewhat similar.. he is also Man U fan leh! haha... yah... got to know something abt him yesterdae... he likes pink n purple also... den yesterdae hor.. we were looking at the ties lar... our tastes are abit different... but hor... one thing I hav to admit lar.. he has good taste for ties lor. I also have lar... ah duh!He is the first guy I know who likes to wear/buy ties lor... oh yah... he uses handkerchief de! I was very surprise lor... I tot nowadays pple oni use tissue paper de!! Hehehehe. Yep. Haha. Did I mention that I like guys who wear ties?? Hehe. I think they look very smart n professional lor. :)
He is very different. Very different from my other guy friends.... He also told me that I am very unique. Heh. Wad a word... UNIQUE... I also dont know what is so different abt me.... Many of my guy frens told me I am very different from other gers... I also dunno why... dunno in wad sense also. Maybe my character bah.... dunno.. anyway hor, todae very singlish lar.. u all dun mind rite? Heh. Aiyo! My room so hot n stuffy.. Can bbq me lor... Maybe will go out wif him next week also.. to EAT.... We were talkin abt all the best food in Singapore yesterdae... hahahhaa..... This is another thing he and I hav in common.. We like to travel ard Singapore (by car of course) to find all the best food.... and hmm.... yah. We like to visit farms. HahaHa. So hard to find someone who shares common interests lor..... Most pple I know, I tell them I like to go farm.. they will give me that strange look lor... as if I were some aliens like that.... Sigh! Dont know why leh... something was troubling me just now... so I locked myself in my room to paint lor. I like painting.. it is one of my hobbies... hmm.. maybe not.. when I am troubled.. I will paint.. and try to forget my worries lor.... Haha. I really think that I am an Art talent leh.... really lor.. I am so gifted in arts. Hahahahahaha... Show u one of my paintings....
I painted this just now... while my dad was playing mahjong... :) Aiya.... just paint for fun de lar. Very hungry now. I go makan le
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, February 12, 2005