Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
So, now.... What are the important things I have to do???
Let me marshal my thoughts first.
For now, the most important thing that I have to do is to continue with my job search.
I don't want to spend my days idling away. It is best that I do something productive. Yep. I hate to feel useless. No one is useless. I would probably tick anyone off if they ever say that they are useless. Hmm. I think Jean knows about this best.
Hmm....anyway, I never waste my time today. Did plenty of housework while my mom was away. From sweeping the floor to cleaning the bowl. All done! Yay!!! I feel useful like this. haha. A lady just called me... she told me she will call me again if I am selected for an interview. I hope to have a part time job
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, January 20, 2005