Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
mac donalds
1. Had you ever tried to eat at Mcdonald's?
.x. WHO NEVER??! Stupid question.
2.If yes, Do you remember how many times?
.x. I don't know. A few hundreds to a thousand? How abt that?
3. When was your last visit at mcdonald's?
.x. Last Sunday. Ate Harsh brown. Opp my church only!
4. Which branch of Mcdonald's are you often?
.x. The one at Taman Jurong... Btw, I usually take away.
5. Did you ever try going to Mcdonald's with your bf/gf?
.x. Sorry ar... I will ask him to bring me to some posh restaurants hor.
6. How about with your friends?
.x. Aiya of course lar. Dumb.
7. With your relatives?
.x. Thats don't know how many donkey years ago. Wanted to eat at a Jap restaurant... but it wasnt open.. so went Macdonalds lor
8. Which branch of Mcdonald's is the best for you? and why?
.x. I like the one near commonwealth one. Got that branch is quite big. den outside the Mac, there is a big pond.. and there are many tortoises there... LOR
9. Rate the service of Mcdonald's in 1-10 (10 is the highest)
.x. 6? I guess. Sometimes they talk too fast... haha
10. Did you ever try the delivery service?
.x. No lar. Macdonalds only. Want to act high class meh???
11. Have you tried McDonald's "Drive-thru"?
.x. How about my dad? I dont know how to drive leh!
12. Do you bring a Mcdonald's meal at cinema?
.x.No lar! I dunwan the pple to chase me out leh. Somemore hor.... I dun like the idea of eating in cinema lor.
13. Do you have an embarassing moment atMcdonald's?
.x. Have lar. That stupid Jenson... he tried to slap me at bishan mac lor.... den I wanted to slap him back den he grabbed my hand. SO PAIN LOR! I really hate him lor... although its wrong to hate someone. If I see him again, I will slap him left, right and center. Bleah!
14. which one do you like cheese burger or burgerMcdo?
.x. wad is burger Mcdo? wahahahha I order cheese burger without cheese. So everytime I eat that, it is SPECIAL ORDER!
15. Sundae (hotfudge) or McFlurry?
.x. Hotfudge. So nice. But now I only eat vanilla one. Cheaper. 50 cents and dun give me pimples.
16. Do you like McFloat?
.x. Sorry, I dont know what is that.
17. Have you celebrated your Birthday party atMcDonald's?
.x. nope. I think it is a stupid idea to celebrate my birthday there. Its a waste of money. Myself hold a party in a chalet or my house. den i can drink! wohahaa
18. At which branch?
.x. Told u I never le!
19. What meal do you order at breakfast time?
.x. big breakfast.. It is my favourite. And ONLY favourite
20. Had you ever tried to go at McCafe?
.x. yeap. Sat there and read readers' digest while my frens read comics. Hmm. I think their cakes not bad.
21. How do you compare McDonald's atthe other Fast Food Resto'?
.x. MacDonald to me, is a copycat. I think they always copy KFC's idea.
22. Do you love Mcdonalds?
.x. Are u nuts?? How abt Mos Burger? :D
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, January 22, 2005