Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
:( I'm having toothache. How??? I want to see a dentist... but I am afraid that he might pluck out my tooth. I don't even know if thats a adult or baby tooth. *smiles sheepishly* It is not a wisdom tooth... but I feel that my wisdom tooth wants to grow there because there is no space it can grow. How??? So scary! So painful? My wisdom teeth also not fully grown... but I feel their sharp edges with my tougue. :( Why must we grow wisdom teeth?? Not like, they will give us more wisdom. :( Awww... Toothache.... I want to cry le.... so painful... *sobs sobs sobs*
God, can you be nice and take away the pain? Take away the wisdom teeth also!!! I am afraid that when they grow, they might push my teeth out of alignment.... I have nice straight teeth... I want them to last forever! Well, not forever... but at least to the day I lie on my deathbed. :)
Please answer my prayer. I hate dentist!!! Well, not really... at times, I love to visit the dentists... They also comment that I have good teeth. :)
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, January 31, 2005