Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Aiyo... Long time no blog. I think I have a number of stuff to update.... or perhaps, not much. Oh No! I can't think carefully right now.... Okie, I will type in point form alrite??
1) I have moved on. Yah. As in moving on with my life. I no longer dwell in the past... I feel so much better after apologising to him. Yeap. It was guilt that was holding me back. I am so glad that I have moved on.
2)He (a friend) asked to go trekking this Sat. Should I go?? Hmm... don't know whats on my mind... anyway, yah... just go lor. I need to lose weight..
3) Went out with Mouyi yesterday. He's damn nice... bought me dinner. :)
4)My pimple is still around!! I hate it! I am angry! Its been 2 months OKAY??? So big and fat. Damn it! It is acne. Bleah! I am angry with it!
5) I am looking for a book. I want to read that book. I am desperate. But the book costs US$134 So expensive.... I wanna read The Iceman Interview by Anthony Bruno. I am desperate.
Argh! Other stuff I don't want to think le.... Its all personal. I really hope to know how to deal with it. So lost. Shit! I don't want to fall for someone again... but I think I have.... Shit! I dont know. Oh no! What am I thinking about??! I think I'm a nutcase! Oh my GOD!!!!! I am going crazy!!! I am crazy!!! Lalalalalala *dancing on the table* Bleah. Whatever it is, I will deal with it as best as I can. Oh no. He msgs me again..... Why is my heart palpitating?? Please tell me its impossible. Oh God! WHY????! Anyway, he is off to watch tv le..... wow... 10 secs? Haha anyway, we talked in the afternoon. Hmmmm..... whatever it is, I dont wan to think abt it le!!! Brainwash myself
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, January 27, 2005