Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


          

Y Contact ME

amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg

Y Lets SPIT it out!




Y Archives


February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


  Thursday, December 16, 2004 

 

1.Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
-3 necklaces
-2 phone accesories

2.Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
-Soya milk
-Plain water
-HL milk
-herbal drinks

3.Last Time You Cried?
Last night... Not really cried.. just a few drops of tears.... Miss him so badly...

4.What's In Your CD Player / iPod?
Nothing in my CD player... not playing anything. Don't have an iPod... I am not tech savvy

5.What's Under Your Bed?
Floor. Nothing is under my bed

6.What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
Good question.... almost 1pm

7.Current Hair?
Brown wif some highlights

8.Current Clothes?
Summer blue gray t shirt and blue beach pants... wohohoho

9.Current Desktop Picture?
Some cartoons...

10.Current worry?
Not enough money to spend......

11.Current hate?
Sins?? haha... Trying to be blameless before God

12.Favorite Places To Be?
Home... the safest and warmest place... A place where I can save money

13Least Favorite Place?
Pubs...clubs....crowded shopping malls.... cant stand the crowd... cant stand the smoke

14.If You Could Play An Instrument?
Yes.... but havent played in many years... I hope I still remember

15.Favorite Color(s)?
Green, red, pink, purple, black, white, silver and brown

16.How Tall Are You?
156... I strongly believe that I am still growing

17.Favorite expression?
Wad kinda expression?? facial expression??

18.One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To:
Guess its him.... anyway got contact wif him again already.... just tat havent talked to him in one month le... miss him a lot

19.Favorite Day(s)?
the happier days

20.Where Would You Like To Go?
Maldives ( wanna try scuba diving... wanna swim wif the sharks..) South Africa.. hope to see great whites there... Mexico.. It is a very spiritual place... Sri Lanka... Love the beaches there...
Bahammas... love the beaches there also!!!

21.Where do you want to live when you get married?
central or east area.... near town.. near the beach!

22.Favorite food?
i like fried bananas very much..... Everytime I go to clementi... I will buy 3 fried bananas from the hawker centre... dats the only fried food I love to eat!!! hmm... toa payoh one also very nice.
I love blueberry cakes... I love durians..... I love bird nests.... I eat expensive food too! Muahaha.. but I prefer hawker food... most of them I guess.. hmm..I love dim sum too!

23.Color of most clothes you own:
I don't know leh... never count... I think should be pink or purple...

24.Number of pillows you sleep with?
Used to sleep with 6 pillows.. but now reduce to 2 already...

25.What do you wear when you go to sleep:
t shirt and shorts... I dun like to pyjamas

26.What were you doing 12AM last night:
Talking to mommy.... watching tv prg

27.How old will you be in 10 yrs:
28.... I am looking towards it

28.What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years:
Going into classrooms to teach History or Geog... and waiting for a promotion... ??? Have a super sweet bf to bring me out for dinner after work... oh yes.. he drives a car too!!! Hopefully a Lexus or BMW... wohahahaha

29.Do you have braces?
No.... the dentist always says that I have nice straight teeth

30.Are you paranoid?!
I hope not. I don't think I am.I leave everything to God. He is in control.

31.Do you burn or tan?
burn........ I hope to be a little darker.... but its difficult...

32.What is the brand of you wallet?
90210 beverly hills... But currently now.. the one i'm using isn't branded.. its just a cute little blue purse.... I love the design

33.First piercing/tattoo?
Piercing....2 pairs on my ears... pierced them when i was four. I didnt cry leh!

35.Last person you yelled
I cant remember. I havent yelled at anyone in many many months.... maybe that was last year I guess..... I am such a nice person...

36.Last crush?
Aiya..... don't talk about it. It was stupid. I was blind.

37.Last thing you ate?
seaweed


  Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, December 16, 2004