Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Yep. Talked to him two days ago. All was well... Yep. :) Chatted like normal friends. Yep. Good.
Today is Mid Autumn Festival, yea... No tuition today... So I have plenty of time to study.. yep. Just studied. :) Somehow, so weird... after I got contact with him, I suddenly found strength... He is the only guy who gives me strength... Haha... yeap apart from God lar. Many things running thru my mind now... no idea wad to say... Hmm.. yeah. Tianli asked me out.. asked to go accompany him tonight. I rejected him. Guess its because its Mid Autumn festival today... and I dont want to spend my time with him today. Quite weird also, these days when he asks me out, I show no interest at all. Looks like now... I don't bother abt any other guys except Victor and Eh, good friends included. Haha. Yep. What is going on? I don't know...
Now just wanna finish studying and be in touch with him. Dont want to care abt other stuff le... Hope that he will accept me again... oh yes.. what am I talking abt... didnt he?? Haha. yea... I have waited for four years... I am not going to give up so easily. If he is willing to 'accept' (u know what i mean) again... I dont mind waiting for him for another four or five years... even if it is 10 years or more... I don't mind waiting. I can wait.
Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, September 28, 2004