Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Yeap went to study yesterday... though not a lot but I managed to clear some of my doubts. Except for a particular topic. Feel like an idiot though. Its okay! Haha. Tianli asked me to watch movie with him.. for a while, I was tempted to go... but I managed to resist my temptation. Told him my studies is shit and I needed to study. Haha. yeap! Turned him down. He sounded pissed off... anyway, nvm.
Cant really sleep last night as I kept thinking abt someone... Don't know why... perhaps its because I still miss him. So many years... I still love him. No one seem to be able to replace him. Havent talked to him for so long... one year plus or more than that... Even though he and I didnt talk, he is still on my mind. Whenever I think of him.... I will ask God to bring him back to my life.. I really hope God will. Maybe not now coz isnt the right time... 1 year...10 years...20 years... 30 years... I will still wait. Wait for the right time. I dont want anyone except him. I only want him. Really regret doing certain things afew years back... actually wanted to spite him.. In the end, he was damn pissed... and left me. I know I made him upset too.... Hope he will forgive me... hope I still have a place in his heart too.... I know I had... I dont know if I still have... Wonder where is he now... what he is doing now.... Hope he is healthy... and doing well.... Hope one day... he will come back to me again.
Amaryllis blogged at Wednesday, September 08, 2004