Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
12.26am... What the hell am I doing online??? Shouldn't I be sleeping now??! Alright, I have to admit this, I really really miss my computer. Mugged very hard for the past few days so decided to have a break... :) Horray!
Sigh! Somewhat feeling quite guilty now.I wasted food on Sunday when I was with Adel... I didnt know I was so fastidious abt my food and yea.. I made a fuss out of it... I think my face was damn black that day. Heh... btw! Please don't eat the Chicken rice at Cine's foodcourt. It sucks!!! The chicken is too hard and rice too dry. *grumbles* Waste my $3.50... Should have sent the food back to the stall!
Sigh! Have been trying hard to keep myself busy with my studies and work so that I will not spend my time thinking of him but it doesnt seem to work. Seriously cannot fathom why I love him so much. Two days ago, I talked to Tianli. He talked to me abt his ex and me, talked about that guy also... The both of us just talked and talked about it and then both felt very sad. God! I think I am crazy. Last night, I couldn't sleep... so I sat on my study table, opened the window and stared at the sky. The sky was clear as I could see many stars, I couldnt help but to keep thinking to myself how nice would it be if I see a shooting star. Shooting stars always remind me of him.... I have seen over 20 shooting stars (believe or not?) Every star I see, I make the same wish. I love shooting stars.Really envy my parents. They saw a blue shooting star together... but as for me,I only see them when I am alone... Moreover, Beautiful things don't always last...
I miss him so much...... I am nuts! I think about him every day!!! When I am walking, bathing, listening to music and before I sleep... I think of him. It hurts so much to think or talk about him but I am still doing it. Why am I so foolish??!! Is this a ghastly mistake to fall for him? Maybe not... because it is worthwhile... He is the first and only guy I love... You know??! The first!! And only!!!
Sorry, I'm beyond hope. No need for advice... For I know I will surely refuse to heed your advice.
Damn it! Close to one... Gonna hit the sack now! I still have so much to study!!! Better make sure I finish studying what I am supposed to study... I have so much to study.....!!! !@#$%^ Shit shit shit!
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, September 23, 2004