Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Aww... Isnt this sweet??! XiaoWanZhi is so so so CUTE!! Chris got it for me in Taiwan. He told me he searched the entire Ximen Ding and only one shop sells it. Haha. Really thank him for the effort!
Yeappie! Met up with Chris today. Gosh! I tell you! He is the best looking guy I ever known lor! No joke k!! He should be thankful for his good genes...some ah moh's genes... haha... Everything about Chris is good... He's goodlooking, smart and great to be with... The only thing which I not quite like abt him is that his language tends to be sandpaper coarse at times. Anyway, that makes him unique isn't it??! Yeap! The fireworks was great! I love it!!! Aiiz really hope that he's free next Sunday ( commandos very busy de)... might be watching fireworks with him! :)
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, August 09, 2004