Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
The war is finally over... My mom is the one who broke the ice. Hmm.. Well, I was quite amazed that she took the initiative to break the ice. Last night, I was praying to God.. Hoping that my mom and I will reconcile even though I wasn't willing to take the initiative to talk to her, God answered my prayer and mom took the intiative to talk to me this afternoon. Thank God for that. Yeap. I'm very petty. Bleah!
Had a hard time staying awake while watching yesterday's match. Quite disappointed Greece won that match. Czech was unlucky. They played well. I never knew the score until Guan told me the scores. hee... Fell asleep after 90mins game. ;P I think Portugal will be the champion this year. They are good... Just that I don't like them. Ironically, I supported them 2 days ago. Pretty contradictory uh? Haha. I supported them because I predicted the goals to be 3-1... however it was 2-1... very close ya know?? Haha. Nvm. Forget it!
Hmmm.... Nothing much to say actually... *yawns*
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, July 03, 2004