Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Just weighed myself..To my horror, I gained 3kg! *grumbles* My sister told me I'm expanding sideways... Mommy warned me not to eat supper everyday.... *whines* I'm so fat!!!! I have tummy le wor! EEErrrrkkkyyyyooook!!! I better put my bikinis on hold... I will never wear them until my stomach becomes flat... as in F-L-A-T! FLAT!!!
Oei Jean! You better stop your cheekiness k...
FAT- faithfulness, avaliablity and teachability... Don't force me to pinch u k *grumbles x3*
Eeeryyyoook! I'm feeling so frustrated! Wanna cry already lar!!!! This time really mati liao... Gotta wake up @ 6am to jog liao.... I havent exercised since last Oct!!!
Anyway~ Back to work... Been wondering wad I wanna do these days... Realised that I better not do interior design coz in Singapore ar... there isn't many big projects lar... hannol... Don't think I will earn a lot if I work in that field. Mommy asked me to go into Science and I think its absolutely crazy... I never liked Sciences and Maths. So......... I might wanna do accounting.... (even though I hated accounts very much) or business and finance... that kinda thing... Yeap.~ Gosh! Today's entry so singlish! Bleah! Nvm. Don't care. Have to wake up at 6am somemore. I'm gonna go jogging every morning le! Need to lose weight!
Amaryllis blogged at Friday, July 23, 2004