Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
I had revised my Maths. Frankly speaking, Mathematics don't seem to make sense to me at times. Well, perhaps my brain simply can't do Maths... or rather, it doesn't want to do. Whatever it is... forget it~ I will do for the sake of doing... I never like it anyway.
Hmm... I have nothing to talk about actually. Today is just like any other days, you know... The days when I study, eat, watch tv, go for tuition and sleep. Nothing interesting at all! Boring uh? Yeap! How I wish I'm doing some other stuff now... like painting??!! Hehe... hmm its half way done... Maybe it is time to complete it.
I talked to my parents about what I want to do and such, they don't seem to agree with me because I want to do something related to Arts like designs... Interior designs... They feel that I should do/study something more practical... so that I will be able to earn a lot of money in the future. Daddy even commented that I will have to eat instant noodles every day if I study designs. ***Diao*** Due to low income. *rolls eyes*
My mum has been quite kpo these days... she seems to be quite interested in my personal life... For example, like if I am seeing anyone now, that kinda stuff. Hehe~ Weird uh? Perhaps I'm turning 18 thats why~ Apart from that, she hopes that I will marry a rich man so that I can lead a comfortable life... *rolls eyes* Thats what I did when she mentioned that... I even asked if I look like I'm the kinda girl who will live off my husband... Frankly speaking, I don't think so. I like to be independent. I like to spend MY money not HIS money... you know... Even when I go out with guys, I still insist on paying my share. Hmm... These days I no longer have the urge marry young or to be in a relationship. In fact, I find it very troublesome as in I have to make time for my significant other that kinda thing. I love freedom. I love to be single!In the past, I wanted to get married by 26... Nowadays, when I think about it. It is either by 33 or I become a spinster. Haha! I don't mind... really. =P But mummy doesnt think that way... Hmm.. Whatever!!~ :b
Whoops! My phone just rang. A guy called. His name Anthony. Was from ACS I... I got to know him last year... He called because he just came back from Sydney... ehh.. was studying there.. Gosh! I was quite taken aback because I never expect him to call... and...... I DONT REMEMBER HIM!!! dots dots dots dots... His name does ring a bell... Sorry, I don't remember! Haha or maybe I do... I think he lived in Jurong with his aunt... His parents work in Sydney.... thats all I remember.
Amaryllis blogged at Tuesday, July 27, 2004