Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Eeeeeeerrrrk!!! I'm suffering from insomnia! *grumbles* I cant sleep!!!! Feel so weak all over... physically drain but mentally awake. God, this is killing me!!! Its been two weeks... My dark rings are getting darker... so bad now that some woman at the sales counter asked me buy their products for eye treatment. *grumbles* Have tried all ways to make myself fall asleep but none seem to work. I drank wine... thought I would get drunk or wadever den fall asleep... *whines* The more I drink, the more awake I am. Tried reading books... the more I read, the more engrossed I get... *grumbles* I need sleeping pills!!!!
Damned! Nothing seem to be going right in my life. What the hell... *grumbles* So lost.. so frustrated... so FAN!
Shoo! Ignore me!
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, July 17, 2004