Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
While I was bathing just now, I suddenly thought of God... about what he had done when he came down to earth to die for our sins, he gives unselfishly to us, his creations (children), he loves us so much even though we are so unlovely... He willingly died for us in spite of all the evil deeds we do to him... As I was thinking about that, I thought of my younger sister... Me too, willingly help her with her work even though I am usually tired after work, I bring her out to eat, shop and play... and I even give her pocket money. I can never forget the smile beams on her face when she received the money. She even held my hand to kiss it. The joy that filled my heart at that moment, I can say... there is no word to describe. It is more than a word. It is more than a feeling. It is JOY. It is LOVE.NO!It is more than that! ;D Ever since then, the bond between my sister has become stronger. In fact, it is growing every day! I just cant help but to give a hug before she sleeps every night! ;P
LOVE is such a wonderful thing. It is always so good to give than to be received. Because you... LOVE before you give. It is not a cliche though you always hear that.
GO! Bless somebody's day! ;P
Amaryllis blogged at Thursday, May 27, 2004