Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
I'm so lonely... so bored... I dont usually feel this way but somehow, I'm feeling more or less insecure... Its as if I have no one to turn to. Sigh! How I wish I have someone beside me right now... someone to hold me in his arms... someone who is able to meet my desires. I'm so sick and tired of my boring life. Its either studying,teaching or church... Its not HAPPENING at all!!!!! Its so routine! I hate this life! I want adventures! I wanna have fun! There are so many things which I want to do but there are so many boundaries... My life SUXS! *whines*
*Papaya face* How I long to meet someone who will always bring me out to have fun... I hate to lead a life when I dont even have a single day... practically have to work every day. What the f**k! Sigh! I love the sun, sand and beaches! I want to go out to have fun!!! But I dont have the time...and people to accompany me... Argh!
How I wish I'm in the paradise now... If only I could pack my bag and leave Singapore now! I dont mind drinking water from the coconut every day... Feel like going to Maldives... I really lurrrrveeee that place... Next time honeymoon confim must go there... or else I will wack my husband... bleah! I recently saw a jigsaw puzzle... heh... I shall show u the pic...
It was taken in Maldives. Gosh! I love that place!
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, May 01, 2004