Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Okie.. dearie.. Let me keep u updated k... been lazy to blog.
Went out with Tian yesterday... hehe.. I met him up at Yew Tee Mrt station coz he was in the west area... The first thing which came to my mind when I saw him wearing a cap... was "Gosh! He looks like a mickey mouse!" muahahaha. Yeap... I told him that... :P He has such big ears! haha...
Went to watch "The eye" at Lido with him... sigh! He was laughing at me more than half of the time lor... coz I was squeezing my eyes during the horrifying part. He kept saying i'm humji... Bleah! Nvm. It was damn funny aniwae. Had a lot of fun lar... hehe have to meet him on Friday again... coz I forgot to bring his bdae present.. lalalaa
Had a nightmare last night too... dreamt that I lose all my teeth... all decay and falling out... Grrr! Stupid dream! It was so real that I thought it was true. haha
Talking abt teeth... I think Tian's tiger teeth looks like vampire teeth leh.... aiyo! he should make braces lar!
Amaryllis blogged at Monday, March 29, 2004