Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
Just replied Gerald an email... he asked me a tough question and I'm not quite sure of how to reply...
3. Besides, the love of God, when entering a bf/gf relationship with someone, do you believe in ephemeral love or you believe in something that would last forever?
Hmm... if a love is short-lived, it isnt love. If its really love... it will last. But I dont believe that there is anything which is for eternity. I'm contradicting myself! What is love? If its what written in the bible, I dont think I love anyone because I dont know how to love. Yeap. Not even God...perhaps? I'm just trying and learning how to love him. People say they love God... Do they really love God? Hmm... to a certain extent I guess... its a conditional love...And they are trying... trying to become a better person.. trying... Why? Because we are selfish.We're sinners.Thats why.
Sigh! I'm lost.Very lost...
When I say I love that fellow, I'm not sure of how long it will last... I'm also learning how to love him...learning to be patient, tolerant and to be forgiving. Ha.. so to make things easier for me... I will treasure everyone around me while they are still around... (sooner or later, still have to part) so that I can say... I once 'loved' them.
Amaryllis blogged at Saturday, March 13, 2004