Y Contact ME
amaryllis_1206 (at) yahoo.com.sg
Y
Lets SPIT it out!
Y Archives
I've planned my time-table...I dont think I'm gonna take in anymore students. My time-table is quite packed... heh thankfully, I'm not teaching on Friday!! :) Horray
heh...
here's my time-table... so you guys will know when I'm free... heh... btw, I want to avoid going on Friday.. :)
Monday
2.30pm-4.00pm (Woodlands Central)
4.00pm-6.30pm (Revise Mathematics @ Woodlands Library)
7.00pm-8.30pm (Bukit Batok)
Tuesday
12noon-2.30pm (Sheperding @ Lot1)
3.00pm-4.30pm (Choa chu kang)
4.30pm-5.45pm (Dinner/revise Mathematics @ Holland Village)
6.00pm-9pm (Caregroup @ Holland Road)
Wednesday
9.30am-11am (Marsiling)
11.10am-2.25pm (Revise Mathematics @ Woodlands Library)
2.30-4pm (Woodlands central)
Thursday
12noon-4pm (Sheperding @ Lot 1)
4.30-6pm (Choa chu kang)
6.25pm-6.45pm (Dinner @ Lot 1)
7pm-8.30pm (Bukit Batok)
Friday- Dont you ever try to ask me out-
Saturday
-Church- Plus some activities
Sunday
-Family day-
Heh~ I will spend my free time with my loved ones :P
Amaryllis blogged at Sunday, March 21, 2004